Making the right choice
Picking the right designer for the job is the most important part of getting your website right. Recommendations from someone you trust are the best way to find someone, so if you're here because someone pointed you this way we're off to a good start.
If you don't have any recommendations or just want to explore some alternatives, how do you know if I'm the man for the job? First off, you can tell if you like the quality of my design from this site and the examples on the Design page.
But there's more than style to making the right choice, above and below are some more reasons, as are some comments from clients:
"Thanks for the great website. It's just what I was after... Thanks for all your support and advice too - the guide to editing the site is really helpful and easy to use."
Pete Hawkins, Hawkins Charity Consultancy
- Before doing any design, I'll get to know you and your business or organisation.
- I'll be as up-front about cost as I can (click here for more pricing info).
- The whole package of hosting the website, the website address, with matching email addresses can be arranged. Click here for more info on hosting.
- I'll do my level best to keep you a satisfied customer, but if you decide to take your business elsewhere in the future, you won't be held to ransom.
- If you'd rather not get involved updating your site, that's fine, but it needs to be kept current, so we can talk about how best to do that and what it will cost.
"Iain's come up with clever solutions to problems and has achieved a perfect result... If you are after a good website designer, I can't recommend him highly enough…"